bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Which Ventline Screen is Recommended for a V2094


I have Ventline V00434 installed as original equip in 2011 Jayco 24RKS. Bathroom is a unit with small fan, other room is just a vent. I find Part numbers - BVC0573-31 Screen and Frame Part Numbers - BVC0573-31R screen and frame for the powered unit I see no differences in the screen and frames/ Can you confirm my suspicions - one and the same will fit both vents? They appear to be held from metal frame by a screw accessed from topside? Also have an Atwood/Wedgewood Vision Range three burner top Measure the grommets as 5/8inch od with 1/4-5/16 inch ID. There are 4 grommets each corner of grate on stovetop Various sites show these available by CAMCO but reviews are not good. Can you provide original equipment replacement? Part numbers and Price Thanks, Look forward to hearing from you soon.


Expert Reply:

The difference between the two screens is that the part # BVC0573-31 does not have a switch built into the screen whereas the # BVC0573-31R does. Does your Ventline vent have a switch built into the screen? If so, you would need the # BVC0573-31R.

Sounds like you are looking for the Camco Grommets part # CAM43614 for your range hood. All the reviews we have are 5 stars so I would recommend these as long as they are the correct size. These are 5/8 inches in diameter.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>