bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Equalizer Kit for 5-3/4 Inch Curved Equalizers


Do you have a kit like k71-449-00 for the 5 3/4 treq104 equalizers? I have to replace all bushings, bolts, and equalizers so I want to do it all once and be done with it. Let me know. Thanks


Expert Reply:

We have a kit for 5-3/4 inch long equalizers that will work for you, but it will include replacement hangers. The # K71-449-00 kit does not include hangers.

The kit you will want to use is the Tandem-Axle Trailer Hanger Kit for Double-Eye Springs # AP233-H248. This kit includes 2 of the 5-3/4 inch curved equalizers like you referenced. Also included are shackle straps, shackle bolts, and lock nuts. The included hangers measure 3-1/4 inches tall for the front and rear, and 3-5/8 inches tall for the center.

To replace the bushings in your double-eye springs, you will want to use the Nylon Bushing, 9/16 Inch Inner Diameter # TRBU11566.

I could list the individual parts you will need to replace all of the equalizers, bushings, bolts, and straps, but it is actually more cost effective to get the kit with the hangers, even if you aren't planning on replacing the hangers on your trailer.

expert reply by:
Victoria B

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>