Available 5th Wheel Adapters with Offset
I have a short base PU crew cab with 5th wheel hook up in the bed. I need a 12 inch offset. I have the rest of the hookup. Where can I get the 12 in offset?
asked by: Eldon G
We do offer adapters that allow a gooseneck trailer to be towed by a truck with a 5th wheel hitch. Some of these offer a bit of offset for better trailer-to-cab clearance.
Curt Above-Bed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch for Fifth Wheel Rails # 16055 fits into industry-standard 5th wheel rails (ISRs) and provide 3-inches of offset. Husky # HT31368 has the same 3-inch offset. None offers 12-inches of offset.
If you need another type of adapter you can use the linked page to select the category of adapter required. Others like the Andersen Ultimate Connection # AM3200 provides 9-inches of offset and allows towing a gooseneck trailer with 5th wheel base rails.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Fixed Fifth Wheel
- Above Bed Rails
- 4500 lbs Vertical Load
- 20000 lbs GTW
- No Pivot
- 15-3/4 - 18 Inch Tall
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: Replacement Trailer Brake Assembly for B12EA-22 on 2018 Forest River 294BH Travel Trailer
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Best 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters (2023)
- Q&A: Comparing the Curt Spyder and Curt 25k Gooseneck Trailer Hitches for 5th Wheel Rails
- Article: Gooseneck Trailer Hitch Information and Review
- Q&A: Hitch Recommendation For 1996 Ford F-450 Cab and Chassis
- Article: How to Install E-Track in 3 Easy Steps
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Curt Gooseneck Flat Plate Installation Weight Capacity
- Article: Towing a Trailer? Let's Talk About Brake Controllers
- Q&A: How to Bleed Brakes with Demco Hydraulic Brake Actuator
- Q&A: What Supports Hitch Ball on Underside of Curt Above-Bed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch for 5th Wheel Rails