Would the Curt Hitch C13068 Fit a 2006 Honda Odyssey and Newer Vehicles as Well
Hi. I have a 2006 Honda Odyssey and am looking to buy a hitch to then attach a bike rack. I would like to know the compatibility of the one i would buy, with other cars. Our Odyssey will last us another two years and after that I dont know that well keep with Odyseey, so If I spend money on a hitch I would like to know if it can be compatible and/or any restrictions on transferring to another SUV. Thanks!
asked by: Carrie W
The Curt Hitch # C13068 you referenced is confirmed as a fit (so far) for the 1999 through 2016 Honda Odyssey. If you have a 2006 and upgraded to a newer model this hitch would still work.
Hitch hardware is considered one-time use so if you went to transfer this hitch to a newer vehicle you would also need new hardware. For that you would need part # RHK. Which on the product page would allow you to select the hitch manufacturer and enter the part number of the hitch.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Trailer Hitch
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Recommended Hitch for a 2024 Honda Pilot
- Article: Our Team Picked The Best Camping Gear of the Year - Here Are Their Top Choices
- Q&A: Difference of Suspension Enhancement Springs on a 2007 Honda Odyssey
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Trailer Lighting Requirements
- Q&A: What Are Bolt Torque Specs for Draw-Tite Class III Hitch # 75270 on 2011 Honda Odyssey
- Article: How to Clean Weld Nuts for the Installation of a Trailer Hitch | etrailer.com
- Q&A: Recommended Hitch with Best Ground Clearance for 2013 Honda Odyssey
- Q&A: Recommended Trailer Wiring Harness For 2016 Honda Odyssey Without Factory Tow Package
- Q&A: Honda Odyssey Model Year Fit and Compatibility of Hidden Hitch 87479 and Draw-Tite # 75270
- Article: Towing a Trailer? Let's Talk About Brake Controllers
- Q&A: Can a Supplemental Power Steering Cooler Be Installed on a 2008 Honda Odyssey with Factory Cooler
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)