Do You Carry Replacement Installation Hardware for Draw-Tite Hitch 75299
I bought this product and don t have the hardware and the fishing wire and the block for the exhaust bracket. Any chance I can buy a hardware kit from you and how? Thanks in advance.
asked by: igor
We do sell complete hardware kits for the hitches we carry. The kit is part # RHK, and I have added a link to it below. On the product page, enter the hitch model number, select the hitch manufacturer and click Add to Cart. We will then ship you the complete hardware kit that originally came with the hitch.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Trailer Hitch
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Is There a Class III Hitch Available for a 2008 Ford Taurus
- Q&A: Troubleshooting Tail Lights on 2008 Mercury Sable Not Working With Curt T-Connector Installed
- Q&A: Curt Class III Trailer Hitch Compatibility With a 2007 Ford Freestyle
- Q&A: Towing Capacity of Class III Trailer Hitch When Installed on 2007 Ford Freestyle
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 4-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Q&A: Dexter 10,000LB Axle Wheel Retaining Ring Placement
- Q&A: How To Order Replacement Mounting Hardware For A Trailer Hitch
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes