bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement 2-1/2 Inch Hub for Rock Tamers Mud Flaps for 2-1/2 Inch Trailer Hitches


can i purchase the center piece for a 2 1/2inch opening?


Expert Reply:

We do have the center hub for Rock Tamers mud flap systems for 2-1/2 inch hitches. It is # ERT057. I have also included a link to all of the replacement parts we have for these mud flap systems.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>