Camper Tie Down Recommendation for a 2014 Ram 1500 with Running Boards
What model do I use for my 2014 Ram 1500 with the full length chrome step oem step/running board whatever? This is the step that runs the length of the cab quad cab.
asked by: Wendell B
Torklift does not have a custom fit tie down for the front of your vehicle because of the running boards.
Tie downs # HSSF are an option. I have included a link to the installation instructions plus a review video so you can determine if they would be compatible with your truck since there is no fit guide for these tie downs.
You will also need the # TDHP.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Camper Tie-Downs
- Standard Disconnect
- Locks Not Included
- No Tension Indicators
- Powder Coated Steel
more information >
- Article: How to Mount a Truck Bed Camper
- Q&A: Installation of the Rear Bumper Tie Downs of the HappiJac Truck-Mounted Camper Tie-Downs
- Q&A: Will Brophy Camper Tie-Downs Work In A 2011 Ford F-150
- Q&A: Choosing Between Frame Mount and Universal Camper Tie-Downs for Ford F-350
- Q&A: Best Camper Tie Downs that Fit 2016 Toyota Tundra 6-1/2 ft Bed
- Q&A: Will Cable Camper Jacks Flip Truck Camper When Being Used
- Q&A: How To Install The HappiJac Truck Mounted Camper Tie-Downs
- Q&A: BedRug Bed Mat For A 2011 Ford F-150 With A 5-1/2' Bed With Drop-In Liner
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Article: 4-Step Guide to Installing RV Solar Power