bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement 7-Way and Round Connector for a 2005 Ford F-150  


It seems like this Pollack connector is the proper replacement for the one on my truck 2005 Ford F150 XLT 4x4. Unfortunately the quick connector on the truck was also damaged. Do you sell the quick connector I need?


Expert Reply:

For a replacement harness that the # PK11893 is designed to plug in to you would want the part # PK11998. You would be able to cut off the damaged harness and wire this is place of it and you would be ready to install the # PK11893.

There may be color differences between the wires so you would need to remember where each colored wire went on the old harness when wiring up the new one or wire by function.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>