bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Combination Oil and Transmission Cooler Recommendation for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner


I have a 1998 Toyota 4runner. Im wanting to get oil and granny coolers. Looks like the D13503 for Trans is good. What about for oil? Needing a low profile sandwich adapter with hosing as well. Could you direct me please? Thanks


Helpful Expert Reply:

The best solution would be to go with a transmission and oil combination cooler like the # D15902 which includes the correct sandwich adapter for what your 1998 Toyota 4Runner calls for. I did some checking and it looks like you would need an adapter for 3/4"-16 threads.

This also comes with all the hose and fitting you would need to install on your vehicle as well.

I attached an install video that shows this being installed n a 2012 4Runner for you to check out as well.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>