Will Derale Combination Transmission and Engine Oil Cooler Fit 1997 Chevrolet C/K Pickup Truck
Will this fit my truck ? what should I order part number.
asked by: Chris L
The biggest concern with installing transmission and oil coolers like part # D15902 is the location you install it. To get the greatest efficiency from your cooler it should be mounted between the grille and the AC condenser. I have attached a drawing of the best locations you can check out.
The # D15902 helps keep the engine oil and the transmission fluid cool with just one system and includes several all the necessary hardware needed for installation.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Engine Oil and Transmission Fluid Cooler for a 2017 Ford Explorer
- Q&A: Lighting and Wiring Options for Flat-Towing a Jeep Wrangler Behind a Motor Home
- Q&A: The Best Oil and Transmission Coolers for a 2014 Ford Explorer
- Q&A: Towing Capacity for 1999 Ford Explorer with 4.0 Liter Engine
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: Recommendation For Transmission Cooler on 2005 Ford Excursion 6.8L / V-10
- Q&A: Transmission Cooler Recommendation for 2017 Ford Explorer
- Q&A: 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Demco Base Plate Kit
- Article: Frequently Asked Questions About Transmission Coolers
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: Performance Chips and Modules
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: How to Mount a Truck Bed Camper