bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Hitch Ball Reducer Sleeve for Ram 2500 Pickup


i had a 2500 Ram 2010. I motice my new 2015 ,has a wider space where the hitch ball goes attached. I need to replace it, this way it will be tight as shoul be. Without any room to move and create excesive noise. I saw a new one like mine, with the one brindes Reese and booth para fits perfecto. Hitch ball and the arm wich is Wider this usar. Ley me know if you hace ir available. Thanks.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you need a spacer for your hitch ball. If your ball has a 1-inch shank and the ball mount has a 1-1/4-inch opening, use Reese part # RP80106 or Curt part # F-2.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>