Replacement Grease Seals for Hub with Bearings L68149 and L44649
I have a Carry-on trailer with 2-3500# EZ lube axles. Inner bearing is L68149 and outer is L44649. I have gotten grease on the brakes and I am going to order new brake assemblies. I want to make sure I get the correct seals. If I cannot get identification information off the old seals, how can I make sure I get the correct size?
asked by: Scott T
Based on the bearing numbers that your hub has you would need the part # RG06-050 for replacement double lip grease seals.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Bearings Races Seals Caps
- Grease Seals - Double Lip
- 1.719 Inch I.D.
- 2.565 Inch O.D.
more information >
- Q&A: How to Tell if Trailer has a BT8 or BTR Spindle Installed
- Article: How to Measure a Trailer Axle
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Q&A: What is Difference Between Uni Servo and Duo Hydraulic Brake Assemblies for Trailer
- Q&A: How to Determine Replacement Trailer Wheel Bearing Sizes
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: Fuse Location for Factory Integrated Brake Controller on a 2011 GMC Sierra
- Q&A: Replacement Hub For A Trailer With A BT8 Spindle
- Q&A: Should a Spindle That is Chipping be Replaced
- Q&A: Stabilizer Jack Recommendation for 4 Corners of Hi-Lo Travel Trailer
- Article: How to Tell the Weight Rating of a Trailer Axle
- Article: Replacing the Bearing, Races and Seals on a Trailer Hub
- Article: How to Accurately Measure Trailer Leaf Springs
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel