Will Curt Front Hitch Receiver Fit a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser with Expedition One WyoOtto Bumper
will this fit on a 2013 FJ Cruiser which has a custom front Bumper - the Expedition One WyoOtto bumper?
asked by: Romar
The front mount hitches we carry for your 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser including # 31367 are designed to fit stock vehicles. But looking at pictures of the Expedition One WyoOtto bumper versus the stock bumper it does not appear that the new bumper hangs down any lower than the stock bumper. Provided that the new bumper uses the same mounting locations as the stock bumper and none extra needed by the hitch (see linked instructions) then I am confident it will fit. I have linked a video showing an example installation for you.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Front Hitch And Spare Tire Carrier For A 2010 Toyota Fj Cruiser
- Q&A: Install Bracket Kit for Detail K2 Summit II Elite Plow for 2005 Toyota 4Runner
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Solution for SnowBear Snow Plow that Wobbles When Raised Up While Traveling
- Article: How (and Where) to Connect an RV Propane Grill
- Q&A: Largest Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform Rack for a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Article: Anti-Rattle Devices
- Q&A: Parts Needed to Flat Tow a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Behind an RV Using Roadmaster Sterling Tow Bar
- Article: How to Choose a High-Low Adapter
- Q&A: E-Track Recommendations for Making a Queen Size Bed on Inside of Enclosed Trailer
- Q&A: Does Skid Shield Stay in Place on a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser when Installing Curt Front Mount Hitch
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes
- Article: RV Cell Boosters, How Do They Work?