bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Claw Tightener for Yakima RailGrab Roof Rack Towers


Looking for the black socket head cap screw called claw tightener which is about 1/4inch fine thread and approx. 3 1/2inch long. What is the part number and where can I purchase. Nothing available in hardware stores. For Yakima Railgrab tower.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are describing the screw that comes with the Replacement Wedge Assembly # Y8880150. The screw only comes with this kit. The only other possibility is # Y8880148 which are the adjustment knobs for RailGrab towers.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>