Best Fifth Wheel Hitch to Fit My Curt X5 Adapter on a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6-1/2 Foot Bed
I have a curt EZR goose neck hitch in a 2016 3500HD Chevy 6.5foot bed. I need a 18,000lb + fifth wheel slider hitch. I have the Curt X5 16220 adapter. Which sliders will work with the X5?
asked by: Daren
The Curt X5 Fifth Wheel Adapter # C16220 will fit a variety of fifth wheel hitches.
The best fifth wheel hitch that is compatible with your 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6-1/2 foot bed will be the Reese 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch w/ Round Tube Slider - Single Jaw # RP30083. This hitch has a single piece, self latching jaw that wraps around your kingpin to make sure it is properly connected. The funnel is 9 inches as opposed to the standard 6 inch to make it easier to guide your kingpin into the hitch.
You may also be interested in the Wiring Harness for your truck # 50-97-410.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Wiring
- 9 Feet Long
- Custom Fit
- 7 Round - Blade
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Article: Adapters for Towing a 5th Wheel Trailer with a Gooseneck Hitch
- Q&A: How to Tell Difference Between Curt EZr and Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Article: 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters
- Q&A: Comparing the Curt Q20 and the Curt A20 5th Wheel Hitches.
- Q&A: Fifth Wheel Hitch Adapter Recommendation for a Draw Tite Hide a Goose Gooseneck Hitch
- Q&A: 5th Wheel To Gooseneck Adapter Using A Draw-Tite Underbed Gooseneck Hitch
- Q&A: Can B and W Companion Hitch RVK35000 be Used in 2007 Ford F-250 Short Bed
- Q&A: Solution for Curt X5 Adapter that Doesn't Want to Fully Seat with Spray In Bed Liner
- Article: The Ultimate RV Camping Checklist for Your First Year RVing
- Article: What Exactly is Tongue Weight?
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Brake Controller Installation on a Ford Full-Size Van