bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How To Register The Yakima Rack and Roll Trailer, # Y08106, With Department Of Motor Vehicles


Does the rack and roll trailer have to be registered with the DMV? If so how would I do it.


Expert Reply:

Most states require the Yakima Rack and Roll Trailer, # Y08106, to be registered, but it registers just like a regular trailer. We provide you with a Manufacturing Certificate of Origin and a VIN number. Take the paperwork provided to your Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) and you will be issued a license plate.

I am also sending a link to the owners manual of the Rack and Roll trailer. It will also give information on registering the trailer.

expert reply by:
Jeff D

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>