RM-9060 Air Compressor Tank PSI Rating Info
What is the pressure of the tank when fully charged?
asked by: DanC
Helpful Expert Reply:
I checked with Roadmaster and they stated that the air tank of part # RM-9060-900002 is rated for 80 to 120 psi.
expert reply by: Jameson C
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Dimensions Of Air Compressor Housing For Roadmaster BrakeMaster Brake System # RM-9060-900002
- What is the Metal Covered Tank in the rear of an RV of the Roadmaster BrakeMaster
- Part Recommendations For Flat-Towing A 2006 Hummer H3
- Recommended Items For Flat-Towing 2012 Toyota Tacoma With RV With Hydraulic Brakes
- Supplemental Braking System Recommendation for a Vehicle with Manual Brakes
- Brakemaster Seat Adapter Recommendation for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Installation Instructions for Roadmaster Brake Lite Relay and Brakemaster 9000
- Recommended Supplementary Braking System for Flat-Towed 2008 Hummer H3 with Power-Assist Brakes