bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability Of Replacement Hardware For Draw-Tite Hitch On 1996 Jeep Cherokee


I have this hitch put have misplaced the mounting hardware, do you guys have mounting hardware for sale. I recently purchased some wiring and Im very impressed with you customer service, thanks in advance! I have a 96 jeep Cherokee.


Expert Reply:

Yes, we do have mounting hardware available for Draw-Tite Class III 2 Inch Hitch # 75054 . The part number for the Replacement Hardware Kit is # RHK. Enter RHK in the search box and then you will need to enter 75054 for the Hitch Item Number and Draw-Tite for the Manufacturer.

expert reply by:
Jeff D

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>