Installing WeatherTech 2nd and 3rd Row Floor Liner on 2016 Toyota Sienna with Sliding Console
I have a 2016 Toyota Seinna Van and ordered some 2nd+3rd row mats. I am having trouble installing them. Dou you have to take the OEM mats out and go under the track bars? If so, I think I may have been sent the wrong part. I cant make heads nor tails of it. It is all one piece, model #463004
asked by: Cody C
Helpful Expert Reply:
It sounds like your 2016 Toyota Sienna has the optional first row sliding console. If that is the case then floor mat # WT463004 will need to be trimmed. Trim lines are marked on the mat.
If your van has the loose mats separate from the permanent carpet/flooring then yes those would have to be removed to install the WeatherTech mat. But I don't think that is what you are talking about. It sounds like you just need to trim the mat where indicated on the mat. This isn't explicitly stated in the generic instructions.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: What Does Class S Mean For Snow Tire Chains
- Q&A: Mounting Panel for Installation of Redarc Brake Controller in 2019 Toyota Sienna
- Q&A: Will WeatherTech Cargo Liner Need to Be Removed to Using the Third Row Seats of 2013 Toyota Sienna
- Article: Transmission Cooler
- Q&A: Recommended Floor Mats for 2020 Toyota Sienna 7 Passenger With Sliding Second Row Seats