4-Pole Trailer Wiring Harness for 2006 GMC Envoy
I am looking into item# c55515 for a 2006 gmc envoy. This is a simple plug and play system? And is the correct item for the vehicle? Just double checking I need it this weekend and do not have to doing returns. Thank you.
asked by: Dan G
All of the wiring harness products for your 2006 GMC Envoy are shown on the linked page and all use the same type of round U.S. Car connector for installation. Please refer to the linked photo. All of these harnesses are the plug-and-play variety that require no cutting of splicing of wires.
The Curt harness # C55515 will plug into your U.S. Car connector and provide a 4-pole flat type trailer connector for stop, turn and tail light signals for a trailer.
I linked a helpful article concerning trailer wiring.
Featured Help Information
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: What Does etrailer.com Hitch for 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Look Like Installed
- Q&A: How To Tell If a 2020 GMC Terrain Has the Factory Tow Package for Trailer Wiring
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Best Hidden Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2020 Dodge Durango
- Article: Trailer Hitch Installation Tips
- Q&A: How Do I Tell If My 2012 Chevrolet Traverse Has a Tow Package
- Article: Performance Chips and Modules
- Q&A: Dimensions for Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch # 75528
- Q&A: Why are Some Bike Racks Not Rated for Use Behind an RV
- Q&A: Adapter Recommendation to go From Vehicle 7-Way to 4-Way
- Article: Tow Bar Wiring: Which Wiring Kit is for You?
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)