bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Offset Gooseneck Ball Adapter Recommendation for B and W Turnoverball Goseneck Hitch


I have a bandw hitch turnover ball type, Im not sure which model, i see three extenders with three different hitch types. How can i determine which i need?


Expert Reply:

The standard offset adapter for the B and W Turnoverball hitches is the part # BWGNXA4085. The other two are for specific models of the hitch. Like the # BWGNXA4685 which fits the # BWGNRK1309 which fits recent Ram trucks. Or the part # BWGNRK1257 which fits Tundras.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>