bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement 1200 Pound Fulton Boat Trailer Jack


I need to replace a trailer jack on my boat trailer but I dont know which replacement is appropriate. The current jack is a Fulton 1500lb on a 3500lb gtw but I can probably get by with a 1200lb jack. Dont want to go any lower because the jacks start to look tinny. The jack is about 20 yrs old and doesnt look exactly like any of the listed offerings such that I am not comfortable with calling it either a bolt on or a weld on. A plate is welded onto the tongue and the jack mounting plate is bolted onto it with four bolts. The swivel portion is attached to the jack mounting plate with a single bolt and locks into position with a pin. Is there an email address that I can use to send pics so could you look at them and give me a good idea for a replacement?


Expert Reply:

From the pictures you sent in the Fulton Bolt-Thru Swivel Marine Jack # FXP10W0301 is the type of jack you're looking for. The mounting plate that is welded to the trailer, part # P9012-00, looks to be fully intact. You may need new hardware though, part # F0933325S00.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Charles S

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>