bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Stabilization for Round Hydraulic Jacks  


Product LC191023 Will it come with hardware to mount to round hydraulic jacks make Level up? have a Keystone Montana RL. Need to stabilize it. Shakes to much for comfort.


Expert Reply:

The Lippert Components JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kit - Over 58" Between Landing Gear, # LC191023, will help to stabilize your Keystone Montana RL. I contacted Lippert who manufactures the Level Up system you are referring to and they said that there is an adapter part needed to utilize this system. The adapter is Lippert Components JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Adaptor Lug for 5th Wheel RV Landing Gear, # LC314592. These lugs can be welded to round hydraulic foot pads to allow you to stabilize movement.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>