Will this Thule Roof Mounted Cargo Basket, # TH859XT Work on My 2004 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab
Can this be installed on the roof of a 2004 Chevy pickup 2500HD crew cab 4 door?
asked by: CW
ThisThule Roof Mounted Cargo Basket, part # TH859XT, is designed to mount on the cross bars of vehicles that have roof racks. If your Chevy Pickup 2500HD has a roof rack with cross bars that are between 20 " and 37 inches apart, then you could mount the # TH859XT.
If you have a naked roof then you would need the Rhino-Rack ROC25 Roof Rack for Naked Roofs # RR76SR. This is the easy to install aero rack that is a custom fit for your truck. It will work well for accessories and has a factory look.
Once that is installed you could mount the # TH859XT
on your Silverado.
Featured Help Information
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Q&A: What Are the Weight Capacities For the Malone AirFlow2 Roof Rack
- Q&A: Can Malone AirFlow2 Roof Rack Be Used to Carry Roof Top Tent on a 2023 Subaru Forester
- Q&A: Does Malone Roof Rack for 2023 Subaru Forester Premium Have Capacity for Basket and Paddleboard
- Q&A: How is the Thule Canyon XT Measured
- Q&A: What Size Roof Top Cargo Basket is the Best Fit for a 2023 Subaru Crosstrek Hatchback
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Q&A: Recommended Retractable Tonneau Cover and Crossbars for a 2022 Ford F-150 w/ a 5-1/2 Foot Bed
- Q&A: Parts Needed to Add Yakima Rack to Diamondback SE Tonneau Cover on Ford Super Duty
- Article: How to Tie Down Skis and Snowboards to a Roof Rack
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Article: Basics of Cargo Nets and Tarps
- Article: Ball Mount Basics: Weight Capacity, Class, and Size