bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommeded Hitch Reducer For 2


have an old bike rack that is 1 and 1/4, i bought a truck with the 2" hitch looking for a shank adapter, which one fits? thanks


Expert Reply:

I recommend the Brophy Hitch Reducer 2" to 1-1/4" Trailer Hitch Receiver # HT02. This adapter has a simple universal design that will fit your bike rack.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>