bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Converter To Split the Turn Signal From the Brake Signal


Hello. I have an Ford F550 2016 tow truck. On there i have the red turn lights in the rear. But i need to convert it to have yellow/amber turn lights. I have looked at the taillight converters. But i am not quite sure how to do it. can you help me? Thanks.


Expert Reply:

I recommend the Vehicle to Vehicle Tail Light Converter, # 118158, for this application. This converter will split out the turn signals from the brake light wire and you can run the specified turn signal wire to new amber signals. You will have to find the appropriate amber lights for your specific customized vehicle.

We have oval options like the Sealed, 6-1/2" Oval Trailer Turn Signal and Parking Light-Amber, # ST70AB.

We also have rectangle options like the Bargman LED Upgrade Kit for 84, 85, 86 Series Turn Signal Lights - Amber, # 47-84-412.

We have circle options like the Sealed, 4" Round LED Trailer Turn Signal and Parking Light 10 Super Diode-Amber # STL42AB.

I have added a link to all of our amber lights that will work as turn signals for you. There are LED and incandescent options.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>