How to Pick Out Replacement Roof Vent Lid for Hallmark Trailer
Im missing my hood vent hand crank just the top part from my 2006 hallmark traler. Its a 25foot close. Do u guys have a replacement cause its kinda getting wet inside lol. Thanks for the help
asked by: Andrew D
Most likely we have what you are looking for but you will need to first determine what vent you have on your trailer.
The best way to find the correct replacement vent cover for your Pace cargo trailer is to measure the vent. Most standard vents are 14-1/4 by 14-1/4 inches wide, 14 x 14 inches wide or 13 x 14 inches wide. Next if the manufacturer name is on the vent that will help. Finally, you will need to look closely at the hinged portion of the vent.
If there is a rolled metal hinge attached to the vent cover like on the Ventline Replacement Smoke Dome Assembly, part # BV0554-03, that you referenced, then that is most likely the correct vent for your trailer as long as the measurement matches. There are also vent covers with plastic snap-in style hinges and different raising and lowering arm styles.
Basically the easiest way to select the correct replacement cover is to remove the existing cover and match the hinge and lift bracket to the photos on our site along with the dimensions. A link to all of the replacement vent covers is provided to match up with your cover.
I have included a graphic of the various hinges for you to compare.
- Shop: Vent Cover for Ventline Old-Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - Smoke
- Search Results: bilstein 5100
- Shop: Replacement Dome for Dometic FanTastic RV Roof Vents - Tinted
- Shop: Vent Cover for Ventline Old Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - White
- Video: Ventline RV Vents and Fans BVA0444-42 Review
- Video: Ventline RV Vents and Fans VA0445-34 Review
- Video: Ventline Trailer Roof Vent Installation
- Shop: RV Roof Membrane
- Q&A: Ventline RV Screen Replacement Availability for Roof Vent
- Q&A: Replacement Garnish and Screen for 13 x 13 Opening on Jayco Toy Hauler
- Q&A: Dimension of Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vents BVA0444-42, BVA0444-32, BVC0573-31, & BVC0573-41
- Search Results: reflector adhesive
- Shop: Replacement Dome Assembly for Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent - Smoke - Wedge Shape - Plastic
- Shop: Replacement Dome Seal for Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vents
- Shop: Kenda 4.80/4.00-8 Bias Trailer Tire with 8" White Wheel - 5 on 4-1/2 - Load Range B
- Shop: Optronics Trailer Reflector - Adhesive Backing - Screw Mount - Oblong - Red
- Search Results: reflectors
- Search Results: reflective tape
- Search Results: 4 pin extender
- Search Results: 4 pin female
- Search Results: screws
- Q&A: How to Find the Correct Replacement Vent Cover for a Pace Cargo Trailer
- Q&A: How to Determine the Right Replacement Vent Lid for a 2010 Pace Outback 7X16 Enclosed Trailer
- Q&A: How to Select the Correct Replacement Vent Dome Cover for a Trailer Roof Vent
- Q&A: Trailer Vent Lid Cover Compatibility With 2011 Legend Enclosed Motorcycle Trailer
- Video: Ventline Smoke Plastic Enclosed Trailer Vent Cover Installation
- Video: Ventline Ventadome Replacement Vent Installation