bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

4-Pole Round Pin Trailer & Vehicle Connectors to Allow Conversion from 4-Pole Flat Connectors


i have a 4 pin flat wiring setup on my trailer and jeep. i would like to convert them to a 4 pin round setup. can you please give me the parts numbers i need for the trailer and the jeep.


Expert Reply:

We offer trailer connectors, sockets and plugs in many connector formats that you can view in the linked article on trailer wiring. I also linked our main page for all 4-pin round connectors such as vehicle-side female socket # RM-910030-1 and trailer-side male plug # PK11402. We also have a kit with both, part # RM-910030-4 from Roadmaster.

You'll want to be sure to wire the new connectors based on each wire's function, not by its wiring insulation color as this is not always consistent.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>