bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Parts Needed to Use Roadmaster Brakemaster Kit on a Second Vehicle


I have the Roadmaster 9160 air w/breakaway installed in an old vehicle that we are getting rid of. I am looking to move it to our new vehicle. Would I need anything other than new s, compression rings, and 1/4inch air line? Thanks!


Expert Reply:

What you need is the second vehicle kit for the Roadmaster Brakemaster kit, part # RM-98160. This comes with everything needed on the towed vehicle side so that you can use your braking system with the new vehicle.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>