bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Anti-Rattle Device for Use with a 2 Inch to 1-1/4 Inch Trailer Hitch Reducer


Need an anti rattle device that fits the 2inch to 1.25inch recover reducer sleeve.saw a lot of choices on website which one do I need


Helpful Expert Reply:

If you're using the Brophy 2 inch to 1-1/4 inch Hitch Reducer # HT02 you can use an anti-rattle through the 2 inch receiver and the reducer, like the Anti-Rattle Trailer Hitch Receiver Lock for 2 Inch Hitches # 63232. If you want a device to be used through the other end of the reducer with the accessory that is connected then the Anti-Rattle Trailer Hitch Receiver Lock for 1-1/4 Inch Hitches # SHP2082 is what you'll need.

Both items are a locking hitch pin as well as an anti-rattle device. I've attached videos of each for you to take a look at.

helpful expert reply by:
Charles S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>