bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Female 30 Amp Twist Lock Connector for Use with Twist Lock RV Power Inlet A10-30INVP


Im looking at converting my RVs 30 amp power kit to a twist lock. I found Mighty Cord Replacement RV Power Inlet - 30 Amp Twist Lock - White... Code:   A10-30INVP. Ill need the female end to convert the existing power cord. Do you have one? Or a kit that include both. Thanks.


Helpful Expert Reply:

Along with your Mighty Cord 30 Amp Twist Lock RV Power Inlet # A10-30INVP you can use their mating replacement female Twist Lock Connector # A10-30FDT. If you care to add a weather-resistant locking ring you can also use part # A10-30CV.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>