Can Just The Rear Window Be Purchased For The Bestop Replace-A-Top - Black # B5136401
Is it possible to just buy the rear window, or do I need to buy a whole new top?
asked by: Victoria N
I spoke with my contact at Bestop and she said that they do offer just the rear window for the Bestop Replace-A-Top - Black, part # B5136401. She did mention that it will only fit the aftermarket Bestop Replace-A-Top with the part number of 51364-01. It will not fit the OEM top that would come on the vehicle from the factory.
The Bestop Replace-A-Top Replacement Window, part # B354-24, is the replacement window for the Bestop # B5136401.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Jeep Windows
- Rear Window
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Best Vehicles to Flat Tow Behind an RV
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Can A Powered Lift Vent Function On An RV Roof Vent Be Wired To A Switch For Activation
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles