bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement 7-Way Recommendation for Truck  


I need to replace the electrical socket that goes on the end of the electrical cord that plugs into my truck. The part is round.


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for a replacement 7-way socket. What you will want then is the part # PK11893 which will plug right in.

I attached a review video for this for you to check out as well.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>