Trailer Roof Vent that will Reverse to Blow Air Into Trailer
When wired properly with black wire to positive battery and white wire to negative battery the fan will run counter clockwise and will vent inside air out of the roof top.. If you reverse the wires, the fan will run clockwise but it will still vent inside air out through the rooftop. Unfortunately, the way the fan is built, it will not move outside air into the van. I just test it.
asked by: Frna
The Ventline Vanair Trailer Roof Vent # VP-543SP is not a reversible fan. You can reverse the wiring and it will spin the blade clockwise. However, the design of that blade will not cause the air movement to reverse only be less effective going in the same direction.
For a fan that is reversible you can use the Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent # FV801250.
- Shop: Replacement Handle with Screws for Ventline Vanair Trailer Roof Vent - Polar White
- Q&A: Will Reversing the Wiring on Vent Fan VP-543SP Cause the Motor to Run in Reverse
- Q&A: Can Direction of Air Flow on Ventline Vanair Trailer Roof Vent Fan part # VP-543SP be Reversed
- Q&A: Replacing Handle of a VanAir Vent part # VP-543SP
- Q&A: Replacement Mounting Hardware for Dometic 310 Part-Timer RV Toilet
- Q&A: Printed Circuit Board For a MaxxFan Delux Item # MA00-07500K
- Q&A: Can the Ventline Vanair Trailer Roof Vent with Fan be Left Open When Traveling
- Q&A: How to Find Which Replacement Vent Lid Replaces Cracked Vent Lid on 1987 Lynx Prowler Camper
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Determining Trailer Tongue Weight
- Article: 5 Things to Know About Weight Distribution Hitches
- Article: The Definitive, Step-by-Step Flat Towing Setup Guide
- Article: Snow Tire Chains Explained: How Tire Chains Work & When to Use Them
- Article: How to Install Tire Chains
- Article: Stability Control for Heavy Duty Vehicles