How to Pick Out Replacement Vent Cover Lid for 2013 Haulmark Trailer
Hello I have a 2013 haulmark passport trailer need a replacement vent cover. Do you stock a replacement?
asked by: Dave
I wish there was a database that had all of the replacement parts for older trailers like yours, but the only way I can recommend a replacement cover for you trailer would be to have you check out and measure yours first so you can compare it to what we have.
The best way to find the correct replacement vent cover for your cargo trailer is to measure the vent. Most standard vents are 14-1/4 by 14-1/4 inches wide, 14 x 14 inches wide or 13 x 14 inches wide. Next if the manufacturer name is on the vent that will help. Finally, you will need to look closely at the hinged portion of the vent.
If there is a rolled metal hinge attached to the vent cover like on the Ventline Replacement Smoke Dome Assembly, part # BV0554-03, that you referenced, then that is most likely the correct vent for your trailer as long as the measurement matches. There are also vent covers with plastic snap-in style hinges and different raising and lowering arm styles.
Basically the easiest way to select the correct replacement cover is to remove the existing cover and match the hinge and lift bracket to the photos on our site along with the dimensions. A link to all of the replacement vent covers is provided to match up with your cover.
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Q&A: Replacement Cover for Trailer Roof Vent AS-13 M-VD0449
- Q&A: Correct Replacement Vent Lid for Stealth Cargo Trailer
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Replacing the Dometic 300 with Dometic 320
- Q&A: Best 6x12 Cargo Trailer Cover That Will Last During A Winter Of Snow and Ice
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates