Replacement Top Strap Recommendation for Rhode Gear Trunk Bike Rack
I would like to find a replacement top strap for my 3-bike Rhode Gear rack. You are only offering side and bottom straps! What to do?
asked by: Jane A
The problem is that Rhode Gear went out of business a while ago and we have some of the side and bottom straps left over but not the top strap. But you should be able to use the Yakima Straps part # Y8890157 for the top strap as we have had customers come back and say this worked for them.
- Article: How to Tie Down Luggage on a Roof Rack
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Use a Roof Rack (Like a Boss)
- Q&A: Replacement Parts for Rhode Gear Bike Racks
- Q&A: What is the Length of the Yakima Replacement Upper Strap # Y8890157
- Q&A: Is Curt Stabilization Strap Required on Saris Freedom and Curt Trailer Hitch on 2014 Toyota Corolla
- Q&A: Can I Drill a 2nd Hole in My Hitch Receiver to Use A J Pin Stabilizer?
- Q&A: Where Does a Stabilizing Strap Attach for a Cargo Carrier and CURT Trailer Hitch, 2009 Toyota Prius
- Q&A: Recommended Support Strap for a Cargo Carrier
- Q&A: How to Use a Cargo Carrier and Bike Rack Together