bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Ball Mount Draw Bar For 1-1/4 Inch Trailer Hitch Receiver With 4 Inch Rise


Good Afternoon: Ive looked around on your website but dont see what I need. Im looking for a drawbar with a 4inch rise to fit into a 1 1/4inch receiver that will accept a ball with a 1inch shank. So far I only see ones that have a 3/4inch hole for the ball. Do you carry the type Im looking for? Thank you.


Expert Reply:

The 3/4 inch diameter is a typical size for the 1-1/4 inch hitch receivers. Normally the 1 inch diameter hitch ball is used on a 2 inch receiver ball mount. I have linked the page to the ballmounts that are available for your 4 inch rise and 1-1/4 inch receiver. I recommend the Sportframe Drawbar 4" Rise 2000 Kit # 3594 which has a 10 inch length from center of hitch pin hole to center of ball with 4 inch rise.

I recommend the 2 inch hitch ball # 19258 or the 1-7/8 inch hitch ball # 19256 to go with this ball mount.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>