Install Kit Needed to Use Curt Q5 Fifth Wheel Hitch in 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
I have a Curt 20K fifth-wheel hitch with roller base i purchased form you in 2008. I would like to use it in my new 2017 Chevy 2500HD. Do they make a under bed rail kit to use with this hitch?
asked by: Henry W
What you need to use your Curt Q5 fifth wheel hitch in your 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 is the Curt Custom Install Kit # C16411-204. This includes the brackets under your truck's bed and the industry standard rails for the hitch to fit in. The Q5 uses above bed rails.
If you would also like to add a 7-way trailer connector in your truck's bed to make it easier to hook up your fifth wheel trailer use # C56070.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Wiring
- 7 Feet Long
- Custom Fit
- 7 Round - Blade
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: How To Install Fifth Wheel Hitch Rails In A Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Short Bed
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)