Recommendation for a Replacement Gooseneck Ball
I haul race trailer about 19,000 lbs going to replace ball. would the bandW BALL BWHB94004 BALL BE GOOD ENOUGH?
asked by: LEE A
Either gooseneck ball # BWHB94004 will work for your application. It has a high weight capacity that will work with your 19,000 pound trailer.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Hitch Ball
- Trailer Hitch Ball
- Standard Ball
- Raw Steel
- 2-5/16 Inch Diameter Ball
- 2-1/2 Inch Shank Length
- 1-1/4 Inch Diameter Shank
- 30000 lbs GTW
- Class IV
- Class V
- B and W
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Nut Size for B&W Heat Treated 2-5/16 Inch Raw Steel Hitch Ball
- Torque Spec For The B and W Hitch Ball BWHB94004
- Will B & W Heat-Treated Hitch Ball Work in Gooseneck Hitch?
- What Shanks Are Compatible With TorkLift SuperHitch Everest Weight Distribution
- Would B and W Hitch Ball BWHB94004 Work to Tow a 7,500 lb Boat and Trailer
- Would the 2-5/16" Hitch Ball Have a 3,000 lb Tongue Weight Rating
- Upgraded Trailer Hitch For A 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 For Towing A 10K Trailer
- How Much Does the TorkLift # TL49YR Weigh?
- Will the B and W Hitch part # BWHDRH25132 Fit a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 6 foot Bed
- Availability of USA-Made 2-5/16-Inch Hitch Ball Rated for 30,000-lbs
- Which Sway Control System For 14000lb Trailer With 2100lb Tongue Weight
- 2-5/16 Hitch Ball That is Made in America
- Will a Trailer Hitch Ball with a Raw Finish Last as Long as a Ball with a Chrome Finish
- What is the Country of Origin for Curt Trailer Hitch Ball # C40030
- How Long Should Hitch Ball Shank Be to Fit Curt Forged Ball Mount # C45458
- Recommended 2-5/16 Inch Hitch Ball and Ball Mount for 2-1/2 Inch Hitch Receiver
- Trailer Wiring and Weight Distribution Ball for a 1993 Dodge W350
- Weight Distribution Recommendation for 37 foot Forest River XLR 29KW Toy Hauler
- Weight Distribution Hitch Capable of Hauling Trailer with 2,100LBS of Tongue Weight 2019 Ford F-250
- What Weight Distribution System and Sway Bar is Best for 18 ft Toy Hauler 22,000 GVW