Where to Find VIN Sticker on CE Smith Boat Trailer CE48810
where is the vin located on these models? I cant findit. thanks
asked by: Christopher C
A trailer's VIN sticker will usually be found in a protected spot on the trailer frame, most often up near the tongue area facing inward to help avoid damage from road debris. You can also sometimes find it near or on the trailer axle(s). On a trailer kit like # CE48810 the axle is likely to be the spot to find the VIN.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Which CE Smith Boat Trailer for 12 Foot Long Kayak
- What Diameter Spindle Does CE Smith Trailer Have
- Will The CE Smith Multi Sport Trailer CE48810 Work To Haul 14' Inflatable Boat Over Short Distance?
- CE Smith Boat Trailer CE48810 or CE48870 For 12 Foot Jon Boat
- Best Trailer For Single 12 Foot Kayak
- Is CE Smith Boat Trailer Rated for Sustained Highway Speeds
- Does CE Smith Boat Trailer for Boats and PWCs # CE48810 Come Assembled
- How to Move Boat From CE Smith Boat Trailer Without Boat Ramp
- Size Wheels and Tires Included with CE Smith # CE48810 Boat/PWC Trailer
- Will CE Smiths Boat Trailer Handle Salt Water Environments
- Is Play Between Hub and Axle on Trailer Normal
- Dimension from Coupler to Axle Center on CE Smith Trailer for Boats and PWCs CE48810
- Can CE Smith Sport Boat Trailer Carry 10 Foot Porta Boat
- Tire and Fender Upgrade on CE Smith Trailer for Boats and PWCs # CE48810
- Availability of Hitch Extender for Smaller Roof Rack Style Trailer
- What is Width and Install Time of CE Smith Boat Trailer for Boats and PWCs # CE48810
- Could 14 Foot Hobie Pro Angler Fit on CE Smith Multi Sport Boat and Kayak Trailer
- Are Roller Bunks or Keel Rollers Needed on the CE Smith Boat Trailer Part # CE48810
- Will CE Smith Boat Trailer Work For Achilles SGX-132 Boat?
- Is CE Smith Boat Trailer Rated for Highway Speeds?
- Will A Stryker LX 360 Air Boat Fit On CE Smith Multi Sport Boat Trailer CE48810?
- Can Motor Be Left on Saturn Inflatable Boat if Loaded on CE Smith Boat Trailer part # CE48810
- Fit and Compatibility of 12-1/2 Inflatable Boat Model 380-MIL on C.E.Smith Boat Trailer
- CE Smith Trailer Compatibility and Conversion For Crossbars
- Will Twin Troller X10 Boat Fit on the CE Smith Boat Trailer # CE48810
- Differences Between CE48810 and CE48870 CE Smith Multi Sport Boat/Kayak Trailer
- Replacement Suspension and Winch Parts for CE Smith Multi Sport Trailer
- Spare Wheel/Tire Combo Recommendation for CE Smith Boat/PWC Trailer # CE48810