Does Surco Spare Tire Carrier part # BT300 Fit 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Why doesnt the BT300 say a fit a 2014 jeep wrangler unlimited? It says it is a fit for the two door wrangler. Is this an oversight, or is something different that prevents it from fitting.
asked by: John M
The Surco Spare Tire Carrier part # BT300 that you referenced will fit your 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. The Unlimited and non-Unlimited Wranglers are set up the same at the rear so the rack would fit both well.
- Q&A: Can the Surco Spare Tire 3-Bike Carrier be Installed Without the Spare Tire on a 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Motor Home or RV
- Q&A: What Rear Mounted Bike Rack Will Fit On 2005 Honda CRV With Outside Mounted Spare Tire
- Q&A: Will the Thule Passage 3 Bike Trunk Mount Bike Rack Fit my 2008 Jeep Patriot
- Q&A: Installation/Removal of the Surco BT300 On a Jeep Wrangler
- Q&A: Recommended Trailer Hitch for 2018 Honda CR-V
- Q&A: Comparing Draw-Tite and Curt 2 inch Trailer Hitches for a 2019 Honda CR-V
- Q&A: Pull-Rite Capture Plate for a Rota-Flex
- Article: How to Choose a Spare-Tire-Bike Rack
- Article: What Do I Need To Tow A Trailer?
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack That Will Clear a Rear Mounted Spare Tire or Bumper