bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Adapter Bar to Use With Thule Parkway 2 Bike Rack


Yakima Ridgeback for 2 bikes. What adapter do you need to mount a Womans Bike?


Helpful Expert Reply:

To mount a woman's, child's or alternative bike onto the Yakima RidgeBack # Y02457 referenced in your question (or any hanging-style rack), I recommend using the Kuat Ubar # UB01. The telescoping design will work with most bike sizes and will provide a horizontal bar for the rack to grab onto, allowing for safe and level transport of the bike.

I have attached a video review of this product for you to check out.

helpful expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>