Replacement Mounts For Thule Pull Top Slide-Out Ski And Snowboard Carrier
I want to use the universal minting kit you guys have, but am unsure how to get the original mounts off my pull top ski rack. How do I remove the mounts/feet so I can use the new ones?
asked by: Margaux
To remove your old mounting brackets/feet, you will need to trace the bolt from the feet to the inside rail of your carrier. This will involve carefully removing components like the underside padding on your current mounts to access the bolt. Because you have the sliding carrier, It will be easy to see how one of the mounts disassembles removing a nut on the rail, but you will need to take the carrier off to remove the other nut covered by the sliding portion of the carrier.
I recommend using the Replacement Mounting Brackets and Hardware for Thule Pull Top Slide-Out Ski and Snowboard Carrier # TH753277902 if you only need the lower brackets, and the Mounting Kit for Thule Pull Top Rooftop Ski and Snowboard Racks # TH7520970001 is you need the full replacement.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Ski and Snowboard Racks
- Pull Top
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Parts Needed To Install Thule 725 or 726 Ski Carrier On a 2019 Mazda CX-5
- Is Bottom Clamp of TH7520970001 Part 753-2854
- Correct Mounting Kit for the Thule Pull Top 726 Ski and Snowboard Carrier On a 2004 Lexus RX330
- Mounting Kit For Thule Pull Top
- Adapter Needed to Install Older Thule Pull Top Ski Carrier on 2015 Subaru Outback
- Replacement Mounting Hardware for Older Thule Pull Top Ski Rack
- Mounting Kit Recommendation for Fitting Thule Pull Top Carrier to Aero Bars
- How Many Brackets Come with Mounting Kit for Thule Pull Top Rooftop Ski Racks # TH7520970001
- Recommended Mounting Hardware For A Thule SnowPack Ski and Snowboard Carrier # TH7324B
- Mounting Hardware for Thule Ski Rack on 2017 Toyota 4Runner with Factory Crossbars
- Thule 726 Pull Top Ski Carrier Mounting Clamps
- Will the Mounting Kit for Thule Pull Top Rooftop Ski and Snowboard Racks Fit Volvo Factory Crossbars
- Does Thule Mounting Kit for Pulltop Roof Ski Carrier Fit 2018 Toyota Highlander OEM Crossbars
- Will Mounting Kit for Thule Pull Top Ski Rack Fit OEM Crossbars on 2007 Toyota Sequoia
- Replacement Mounting Parts for Thule Flat Top Ski/Snowboard Carrier
- Thule Ski Rack Replacement Brackets
- Does the Thule Pull Top TH7520970001 Work w/ Yakima Jetstream Crossbars?
- Will The Mounting Kit for Thule Pull Top Ski & Snowboard Racks Work With the Malone MicroSport?
- Thule Tamperproof Wrench for Use with Pull Top Ski Carrier
- Replacement Mounting Hardware for Thule Pull Top Ski Rack
- Replacement Tamperproof Wrench Tool for Thule Roof Racks
- Is Thule Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack 726 Compatible with Thule WingBar Evo Crossbars
- Does Mounting Kit for Thule Pull Top Ski Carrier Come with all Feet Needed for Carrier
- Mounting Kit for Thule Pull Top Rooftop Ski Rack for Aero Crossbars
- Will Mounting Kit for Thule Pull Top Rooftop Ski and Snowboard Racks Fit Thule 597 Ski Rack
- Does Thule Pull Top Ski Carrier Hardware Fit 2018 Toyota Highlander Factory Crossbars
- Can Thule SpeedLink Mounting Kit Be Installed on Older Thule Flat Top or Pull Top Ski Carrier