Is There Any Advantage in Using SumoSprings With Weight Distribution on a 2016 Toyota Tacoma
have a 2016 toyota tacoma and tow a 23ft travel trailer 4770 lbs. I currently have to weight distribution hitch and trailer and truck are pretty level. My question is their any advantage for adding the the sumo springs?
asked by: Shawn Y
Even though the Super Springs SumoSprings # SSR-610-40 will help to keep your 2016 Toyota Tacoma level while towing like a weight distribution system, they are meant to keep your Tacoma from experiencing too much wear and tear while under a load. They can be used with or without a weight distribution setup, and will improve your rear suspension either way. A weight distribution system is geared towards making your whole towing setup more level and safe, where the SumoSprings are a little more focused on your Tacoma.
I recommend adding suspension enhancement, like the SumoSprings, even if you are already using a weight distribution system, to help extend the life of your suspension and to give yourself a more comfortable ride.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Recommended SumoSprings For A 2017 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Dually Motorhome
- Recommended Rear Suspension Enhancement For Preventing Sway In 2016 Ford F-150 W/ Truck Bed Camper
- How to Minimize 2018 Toyota Tundra Sway While Towing a Heavy Trailer
- Suspension Enhancement for 2020 Toyota Tundra to Help with Ride Quality and Stability
- What is the Height of the SumoSprings Solo Custom Helper Springs # SSR-610-40
- Height of SumoSprings Campatible with 2008 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
- Suspension Enhancement Recommendation for a 2010 Toyota Tundra
- Recommended Suspension Enhancement for 2015 Nissan Frontier Towing 5,000 Pound Travel Trailer
- Option for SumoSprings on a 2016 Tundra with Aftermarket Suspension
- Differences Between SumoSprings Kits For 2020 Toyota Tundra
- Which SumoSpring Kit for 2017 Toyota Tundra
- Rear Suspension Enhancement Recommendation for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma
- SumoSprings Recommendation for a 2015 Toyota Tundra Towing 22 ft Camper with Dirt Bikes in Bed
- Suspension Enhancement Recommendation for 2003 Toyota Tundra
- Rear Helper Springs for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma
- How to Pick Out SumoSprings Suspension Enhancement for 2016 Ford F-250
- How Much Clearance Between SumoSprings # SSR-610-40 and Frame on an Unloaded 2015 Toyota Tundra
- What Rear SumoSprings do You Recommend for My 2021 Toyota Tacoma 4x4?
- Color Choices of # SSR-610-40 Sumo Springs for 2011 Toyota Tundra
- Can the SuperSprings and SumoSprings Be Used Together On a 2007 Toyota Tundra
- Recommendation to Relieve Pressure on Weight Distribution System
- What is the Torque Spec of the Factory U-Bolts on a 2011 Toyota Tacoma
- Which SumoSprings for 2006 Toyota Tundra Towing 4400-lbs Trailer and Carrying 600-lbs ATV in Bed
- Dimensions of Spring Included in SumoSprings Solo Custom Helper Spring Kit SSR-610-40
- Recommended Suspension Enhancement to Level 2016 Toyota Tacoma when Towing Trailer
- Jounce Bumper Suspension Enhancement Recommendation for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma
- SumoSprings Fit for 2017 Toyota Tacoma
- 2004 Toyota Tundra Sumo Springs with RoadActive Suspension
- Best Suspension Enhancement for 2021 Toyota Tundra