bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Sway Control Bracket to Fit 2-5/16 Inch Hitch Ball with 1 Inch Diameter Shank


I need the metal plate with the trailer ball hole !inch dia. to sit on top of my Reese receiver. This kit has the top plate with the sway control 1 inch dia. ball,generally sold separately offset to right or left or the main 2 15/16inch trailer ball. The kit also has a bottom plate that bolts up to the top plater with bolts locking washers and nylon locking nuts. All I can find are the plates with a welded small ball head that mounts to the side of the trailer at the rear of the sway control arm. I have that arm as well as the bolt on trailer mount. I need the above kit from Husky complete with the small ball for the front mount of the say control arm.


Expert Reply:

The sway control bracket you're looking for is # RP26003. This fits a 1 inch diameter hitch ball which you can use # C40007 for a 2-5/16 inch ball.

I've linked a video of the bracket being installed.

expert reply by:
Charles S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>