How to Pick Out Replacement Vent Lid Cover for 2014 Innsbruck Gulf Stream
Done vent cover for 2014 Innsbruck Gulf Stream? What model?
asked by: Gwen L
Most likely we have what you are looking for but you will need to first determine what vent you have on your trailer.
The best way to find the correct replacement vent cover for your cargo trailer is to measure the vent. Most standard vents are 14-1/4 by 14-1/4 inches wide, 14 x 14 inches wide or 13 x 14 inches wide. Next if the manufacturer name is on the vent that will help. Finally, you will need to look closely at the hinged portion of the vent.
If there is a rolled metal hinge attached to the vent cover like on the Ventline Replacement Smoke Dome Assembly, part # BV0554-03. Then that is most likely the correct vent for your trailer as long as the measurement matches. There are also vent covers with plastic snap-in style hinges and different raising and lowering arm styles.
Basically the easiest way to select the correct replacement cover is to remove the existing cover and match the hinge and lift bracket to the photos on our site along with the dimensions. A link to all of the replacement vent covers is provided to match up with your cover.
- Shop: B&W Ball and Safety Chain Kit for Ram Underbed Gooseneck Trailer Hitch
- Shop: RV Covers
- Shop: Gooseneck Hitch
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Q&A: Replacement Cover for Trailer Roof Vent AS-13 M-VD0449
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Best 6x12 Cargo Trailer Cover That Will Last During A Winter Of Snow and Ice
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover For Ventline AS-13-M-V101
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement Roof Vent Cover For A Heng's Industries Model 122112 Roof Vent
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates