bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Hitch and Extension Recommendation for 2001 Ford F-250 Towing Boat Trailer with Camper in Bed


I have a 2001 ford 350 that I need an extention so I can tow boat with camper on. I have 2 inch receiver on back of truck. What part would I look at to extend my hitch out.


Expert Reply:

The longer hitch extensions we offer that are designed for your application of a truck with a camper in the bed wanting to tow all require the vehicle to have a 2-1/2 inch hitch installed. So for your 2001 Ford F-350 you would need to install the Curt hitch part # C15810 so that you could use the hitch extension part # C45048.

This extension can be used in a 24 inch length or a 34 inch length.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>