bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware For Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver # C13068


I have a Curt 13068 trailer hitch and am in need of the hardware. Do you carry this and how do I find it? Thanks for your help?


Expert Reply:

We do have trailer hitch hardware for your Curt # C13068 trailer hitch receiver. The Replacement Hardware Kit for Trailer Hitches # RHK is what you need. You will need to enter the hitch item number you listed and then select Curt from the manufacturer drop box. We will create a kit for you of all the hardware needed.

I've attached a video of the installation to further assist.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>