Kayak Carrier Recommendation for 2008 Subaru Outback with Factory Crossbars
Need a reasonably priced kayak carrier 1 kayak for a 2008 Subaru Outback with OEM rack and crossbars. As you know there is not a lot space between the roof and the Subaru crossbars. Id greatly appreciate your advice on what to purchase to hold the kayak including whatever fittings that might be needed. I already have the suction cup loaders, but nothing else. Thanks for your help.
asked by: Thomas W
The Thule Hullaport Kayak Carrier part # TH834 is confirmed as a fit for your 2008 Subaru Outback Wagon's factory crossbars so it would be a great option. It's also pretty reasonably priced too and includes straps and everything needed to secure the kayak.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Recommended Kayak Carrier for Adarac Ladder Rack on 2016 Ford F-150
- Article: How to Strap a Kayak to a Roof Rack in 4 Steps (With Pictures)
- Q&A: J-Style Kayak Carrier For Old Town Sportsman 120 Kayak
- Q&A: What Is The Most Rust Proof Finish Available For An E-Track For Toy Hauler?
- Q&A: Number of Backing Plates Needed For 5 Foot Long E-Track
- Q&A: Does etrailer Trailer Hitch Receiver Fit 2024 Subaru Outback Onyx
- Article: Roof-Mounted Watersport Carriers
- Q&A: Roof Rack and Kayak Carrier Recommendation for 2016 Ram 1500
- Q&A: Kayak Carrier That Works With TracRac Ladder Rack
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Article: How to Install a Roof Rack
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class