Can the BedRug be Modified to Fit the Seats in a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Van
I have a 2016 144inch wheelbase sprinter crew van. Can I cut the bedrug to fit my seat mounts without anything else like wood for rigidity? Also, can I lay a vynol floor on top or the front portion of this, or is it too sorft? Thanks.
asked by: Mark M
Yes, my contact at BedRug confirmed with me that you can modify the BedRug Custom Floor Mat, # VRMS06M, to fit the seats in your 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Van. There will be no need for you to use any other materials when installing the seats back into the van.
As for laying vinyl flooring over the mat, they had no information for that application for the cargo mat. I suggest that after you get the mat installed and sitting in its final position, you see if the mat will be firm enough to install the vinyl flooring over the mat.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- 2016 Sprinter 2500 144 floor mats
- VanRug Floor Mats for 2017 Mercedes Sprinter with Similar Weathertech Mats
- Weight Difference Between VanRug Custom Floor Mats for 2019 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 Carpet/Rubber
- Does Bedrug Mat VRMS06M Fit Edge to Edge of 2016 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500
- Availability of VanRug for 2015 Sprinter 2500 Van with 144 Inch Wheelbase
- Recommended Van Flooring For 2016 Sprinter 2500 With 144 Inch Wheel Base